Good Morning Precious Ones:
The astrologers and numerologist are saying that this is the Month of Miracles. I have posted this info on Facebook in my Timeline. I believe in miracles because I believe in God. A Course in Miracles taught me who I am, what is real and what isn’t. From this knowledge I learned that fear, limitations and unworthiness leads to struggle. This has given me a new life which I am very grateful for. My life is revealing itself like a beautiful Lotus.
I share only 9 principles in hope that they will call to You and further your curiosity.
PRINCIPLES OF MIRACLES
1. There is no order of difficulty among miracles. One is not “harder” or “bigger” than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.
2. Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters is their Source, which is far beyond human evaluation.
3. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense, everything that comes from love is a miracle.”
4. All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. His Voice will direct you very specifically. You will be told all you need to know.
5. Miracles are habits and should be involuntary. They should not be under conscious control. Consciously selected miracles can be misguided.
6. Miracles are natural. When they do not occur, something has gone wrong.
7. Miracles are everyone’s right, but purification is necessary first.
8. Miracles are healing because they supply a lack in that they are performed by those who temporarily have more for those who temporarily have less.
9. Miracles are a kind of exchange. Like all expressions of love, which are always miraculous in the true sense, the exchange reverses the physical laws. They bring more love both to the giver and the receiver.
Blessings for Divine Miracles, Diana